Supported device types and versions
The protocol supports reading data from electrometers (active and reactive energies) that were collected by ABB Microscada and published via files.
The files are expected to have a name in a format coding both the date and the time Dyyyymmddhhmi.CSV, e.g. D201706301247.CSV.
The files are read with the time parameters (period, delay) configured on the station's Time parameters tab.
The protocol only supports data readout.
Communication line configuration
- Category of communication line: File I/O.
File I/O communication line configuration parameters:
- Input file - full path to the file or directory with data..
- Archive directory - -path to the directory, where the processed files are archived. It is mandatory. The KOM process archives the processed files in subdirectories of the archive directory with names that copy the first 9 characters of the name of the processed file (D yyyymmdd , i.e. one subdirectory for every day).
- Communication protocol "ABB Elektro".
- Station address is not configured.
- Time parameters: In a particular case, the polling period was 15 minutes with an offset of 360 seconds.
Station protocol parameters
Dialog window station configuration - tab "Protocol parameters".
They influence some optional protocol parameters. The following station protocol parameters can be entered:
Delay After Processing File
|Dalay after processing of a file. The parameter can be useful if the communication has been offline for a longer time, i.e. a larger number of files are accumulated and their fast processing could flood the system.||s||0|
I/O tag configuration
Supported value types of I/O tags: Ai.
I/O tag address is an integer 16-bit number (1-65535) specified as a decimal number or as a hexadecimal number with a hash at the beginning (e.g. #0A) .
It defines a number of electrometer, which is written on every line of a data file.
This is an example of the first 15 rows of a specific file (I/O tag addresses would be 1-15):
E001;0 E002;6504 E003;0 E004;0 E006;3620 E007;1160 E008;196 E009;884 E010;152 E011;400 E012;140 E013;3588 E014;0 E015;0
- Ver. 1.0 - June 30th, 2017 - Document creation.