KOM is the process of communication and processing of measured values, that:
- allows communication with control systems via serious communication lines, telephone modem, wireless communication using radiomodems, communication via the bus BITBUS, and others,
- allows communication with various control system simultaneously (Landis&Gyr PRU, Landis&Gyr PRV, SAE Control, Dragon-CS, Diamo-L and others),
- acquire information about the states and values of parameters in monitored technology,
- executes primary value processing - filtration, linearization, conversion to technical units,
- provides setting required values and states in technology.
KOM process has not its own desktop for communication with user.
Object hierarchy - Communication process, Line, Station, I/O Tag