Configuration of extended palettes
Extended palette is a D2000 system object, which contains information on how extended graphic object acts in dependence on the values of individual attributes of complex D2000 system object value. Extended object is drawn above graphic object, to which the extended palette is assigned.
Complex value of D2000 system object
Extended graphic object in picture
To configure extended palettes click the item Extended palettes from the menu Configuration. It opens the selection window allowing to create, modify or delete extended palettes.
To create a new extended palette
- Click the button Create new object in the selection window.
- It opens the dialog box "New object". Enter the name of new extended palette and click the button OK.
- Configuration of the extended palette is being performed in the configuration dialog box Extended palettes.
- In the dialog box carry out the configuration and then click the button Save.
To modify the extended palette
- In the selection window, select the display palette you want to modify.
- Click the button Edit object.
- Configuration of the extended palette is being performed in the dialog box Extended palettes.
- In the dialog box carry out required changes and click the button Save.
To delete the extended palette
- In the selection window select the extended palette you want to delete.
- Click the button Delete object.