D2000 systems contains several predefined objects of Structured variable type that allow to show some important diagnostic information on the status of the D2000 system. Each of the objects are described in the text below.
This diagnostic information may be viewed in process D2000 HI as follows:
- In process D2000 HI, open required predefined structured variable (see the chapter Edit a structure).
- In the Browse and edit the structured variable, type the object name (or IP address) in dependence on predefined structured variable.
- Click the button Apply changes. Diagnostic information will be displayed automatically in the window.
The object is used for listing the information about runtime that are generated by a running process (or processes) D2000 DB Manager (see more details SV._System_DBMDbPerf). The structured variable is not a common part of application configuration. It must be created before using. Its name "SV._System_DBMDbPerf" and structure are important. The structure should be following:
|Item name||Value type||Description|
|Database||Text||Name of Database object or DbManager process.|
|ConNrTrans||Integer||Number of transaction connects.|
|CurrRqTrans||Integer||Number of queue items for transaction connects.|
|MaxRqTrans||Integer||Maximum number of items in a transaction queue.|
|ConNrAuto||Integer||Number of automatic connects.|
|CurrRqAuto||Integer||Number of queue items for automatic connects.|
|MaxRqAuto||Integer||Maximum number of items in an automatic queue.|
|ConNrBrowse||Integer||Number of browser connects.|
|CurrRqBrowse||Integer||Number of queue items for browser connects.|
|MaxRqBrowse||Integer||Maximum number of items in a browser queue.|
The definition of object SD._System_DBMDbPerf should be used as a definition of structure for the structured variable SV._System_DBMDbPerf.
The meaning of the items is stated here.
When creating the structured variable, it is necessary to define its parameters as follows:
- Structure type: SD._System_DBMDbPerf
- Monitoring of changes: No – this causes that the value changes will not be registered in a log database. We recommend to store the current changes by a structured archive object.
- Storing the start value: No
- Manual: Yes (if No, the necessary values will not be published)
- Array size: depends on user's configuration
This object includes diagnostic data about status of EDA Server process. These
data are updated periodically each 60 s.
The object allows to show diagnostic information on the complex status of objects of
Line type in D2000 system. Process
D2000 KOM refreshes the data with the period of 10 seconds.
The data may be set to zero by using the Tell command
RESETPERF. Some of the data and its changes
depends on the communication type (communication protocol) - e.g.
number of received and sent bits,...
The object allows to show some diagnostic information on the status of network (or network components
- in dependence on configuration). The system refreshes the data according to configuration.
The object allows to show some diagnostic information on the status of D2000 system process defined by
the item Name. The system refreshes the data at once periodically and on change in dependence on
the status of process.
The object allows to show diagnostic information on the complex status of objects of Station
type in D2000 system. Process
D2000 KOM refreshes the data with the period of 10 seconds. The data may
be set to zero by using the Tell command RESETPERF. Some of
the data and its changes depends on the communication type (communication protocol).
The object enables to show the diagnostic information on