One row of table corresponds to one row in a text file. As a separator there A symbol ";" is used as a symbol ";"separator, which may be defined redefined in the station parameters - parameter the "Column Delimiter" parameter.
For better visibilityreadability, the data is displayed in the table below. The header columns are described in Protocol parameters in the section the Communication station configuration section.
parameters, specifying the date and time format, are also ignored, and yymmddhhmi format yymmddhhmi is assumed.
- P - Power (calculated from Energy read from the input file)
- W - Work (calculated by integrating Power within the current hour)
- E - Energy (directly from the input file with possible recalculations due to size of Interval - see the parameter the Expected Interval parameter)
The second one - "Primary EAN Code" and "BackupEAN Code" - is used as a unique identifier of value, which is placed in the "Address Column Name" of the source file.
Following special addresses exist:
- I/O tag with the with TRIGGER address TRIGGER will be set to a value equal to the number of processed LPEX or MPX files immediately after the processing is done.
- I/O tag with the address INVALIDS will with INVALIDS address will be set to a value equal to the number of I/O tags the data for which were not found in a file that was just processed.