Circutor CVMk MODBUS communication protocol
Supported device types and versions
MODBUS RTU MASTER supports data reading from the analyzers Circutor CVMk.
Communication line configuration
- Communication line category: Serial.
- Parameters of asynchronous line depending on the design and type of device connection – see literature about Circutor.
Communication station configuration
- Communication protocol: MODBUS Circutor CVMk.
- Station address is a decimal number in the range of 0 up to 255 or a hexadecimal number with a hash at the beginning (e.g. #1A).
Station protocol parameters
There can be defined the following parameters:
|Key word||Full name||Meaning||Unit||Default value|
|RC||Retry Count||Number of retry calls when an error in communication occurs.||-||2|
|RT||Retry Timeout||Delay between retry calls if an error in communication occurs.||ms||200 millisec.|
|WFT||Wait First Timeout||First waiting on the response after sending a call.||ms||100 millisec.|
|WT||Wait Timeout||Delay between the readings of a response until it is completed.||ms||100 millisec.|
|MWR||Max Wait Retry||Number of retry response reading until it is completed.||-||15|
String with protocol parameters is written according to this rule:
If a key word with valid value has not been found in the initial string, default value is used according to Table 1.
I/O tag configuration
I/O tags: Ai
Address – decimal number in the range of 0 to 65535 – number of MODBUS double register, or a hexadecimal number with a hash at the beginning (e.g. #0ABC).
The values are read by 2 registers and interpreted as a 4 byte integer. The addresses of values are described in literature about Circutor.
Changes and modifications
- Ver. 1.0 – May 9, 2000 – creation of document