Mathematical data processing
I/O tags and ESL scripts use the same mathematical apparatus. Individual differences between events and I/O tags (from the point of using the mathematical apparatus) are mentioned and explained in the particular place. This chapter is dedicated right to the mathematical apparatus, that is used to define the configuration of both mentioned object types.
- Value types - explanation of individual value types
- System constants - overview of all constants used in the D2000 system
- Object value attributes - use of references to individual attributes of the complex value of the D2000 system
- Expressions - syntax of mathematical expression in eval tags and events; operands and operators
- Functions - overview and explanation of all functions implemented in the D2000 system