Ring is a graphic object bounded by two concentric circles and two lines. It is created by a difference between two circle sectors with various diameters under the same angle. the following figures shows examples of ring.
To create a ring
- In the Drawing toolbar, click the button Ring.
- Point the mouse cursor to the point of the ring centre and click.
- An auxiliary circle will appear. Define the diameter of the inner circle of the ring and click.
- Next auxiliary circle will appear. Define the diameter of the outer circle of the ring and click.
- A line, whose one point is the centre of the ring will appear. Define the ring begin point and click.
- Define the ring angle and click.
Hint: To create a ring at an angle equal to multiple of 45°, hold down the Shift key when drawing.
Note relating to D2000 Thin Client
Drawing of Ring is not supported in Thin Client.
For more rules see the page Drawing rules and object properties for D2000 Thin Client.