Multiline is a graphic object compound of several simple lines. When editing this graphic object, you must edit the object as a whole, not only its individual lines.
To create a multiline
- In the Drawing toolbar, click the button Multiline.
- Point the mouse cursor to the position in the picture, where the multiline will begin and click.
- Point the mouse cursor to the position in the picture, where the next point will be placed and click.
- To proceed the drawing, repeat the article 3.
- To finish the multiline, double-click on the position of the last multiline point.
To create horizontal, vertical lines or lines at an angle equal to multiple of 45°, hold down the Shift key when drawing.
A multiline may contain up to 499 simple lines (500 points). When you reach the number, creating the multiline will finish automatically.
Note relating to D2000 Thin Client
The events are not implemented for the object Multiline
in Thin Client.
For more rules see the page Drawing rules and object properties for D2000 Thin Client.