Disjointed multiline is a graphic object compound of simple lines as well as multiline. Unlike multiline, every other line is not drawn. Creating a disjointed multiline is the same as creating a multiline.
To create a disjointed multiline
- In the Drawing toolbar, click the button Disjointed multiline.
- Point the mouse cursor to the position in the picture, where the multiline will begin and click.
- Point the mouse cursor to the position in the picture, where the next point will be placed and click.
- To proceed drawing, repeat the point 3.
- To finish the multiline, double click on the position of the last multiline point.
Hint: To create horizontal, vertical lines or lines at an angle equal to multiple of 45°, hold down the Shift key when drawing.
Note: A multiline can compound of up to 250 visible simple lines (500 points). When you reach the number, creating the multiline will finish automatically.
Disjointed multiline parameters
Note relating to D2000 Thin Client
The events are not implemented for the object Disjointed multiline
in Thin Client.
For more rules see the page Drawing rules and object properties for D2000 Thin Client.