Circle sector is a part of a circle bounded by arc and central angle. The following figures show examples of circle sector.
To create an circle sector
- In the Drawing toolbar, click the button Circle sector.
- Point the mouse cursor to the point of the circle sector centre and click.
- An auxiliary circle will appear. Define the radius of the rectangle and click.
- A line will appear, whose one point is in the centre of the circle. Define the begin point of the circle sector and click.
- Define the central angle of the circle sector and click.
Tip: To create a circle sector at an angle equal to multiple of 45°, hold down the Shift key when drawing.
Circle sector parameters
Note relating to D2000 Thin Client
The events are not implemented for the object Circle
in Thin Client.
For more rules see the page Drawing rules and object properties for D2000 Thin Client.