- Event - category of system events,
- Log - [Yes/No] - enables/disables logging particular event into the log database,
- History depth [days] - [0-3650] - writing period of event into the log database (in days),. Configuration of history depth in D2000 version V21.1 R73 is moved into corresponding objects of type Data purpose.
- Use device - [Yes/No] - enables/disables event logging to output device,
- Device - the name of an output device. The output device is the type of device, where logged data will be written. There are these types of output devices:
- PRN, LPT1, LPT2 - output to a specified printer,
FileName.Ext- saving to a text file of a given name.From V21.1 version, it is possible to use Windows environment variables. Usage example: "% userprofile%\Monitoring\logon.txt". When writing to a file, the existence of directories is checked and the missing directory is created. Here, for example, the "Monitoring" directory. The file size is controlled by the max_log_size parameter that is described in the Special Settings chapter.
|Event category||Data purpose object||System events|
|Alarms||AlarmLogging||All changes of alarm states (information about particular alarm states and their changes, see the online guide D2000 System Configuration - topic Alarm states).|
|System||SystemLogging||Start and stop of the D2000 system|
Operator's logon into the D2000 system (logon with incorrect name or password).
|Process||ProcessLogging||All status changes of the D2000 system processes (e.g. start, stop, breakdown).|
|Kom process||KomLogging||Communication failures.|
|Operator||OperatorLogging||All operator's interactions into the system (e.g. changes of system objects' values via control windows in the D2000 HI process).|
|Event||EventMsgLogging||Logs are written by performing LOG commands.|
|Logon/Logoff||LogonLogoffLogging||Operator's logon/logoff from/to the D2000 system processes.|
|Data export||DataExportLogging||Export from Browser|
|Change value||ChangeValueLogging||Spontaneous changes of values.|
|PostMortemData||PostMortemDataLogging||Special communication data.|