User who has no special access rights, set in operating system Windows, can perform only limited activities which relate to process D2000 Application Manager.
The process D2000 Application Manager is a client process of D2000 system, that allows:
- database servers management
- D2000 system application management
- showing the overview of the installation licence options
- management of interactive consoles connected to D2000 Server
- management of client's logon to D2000 Server
- management of running application's processes (starting, stopping processes, sending commands)