Communication with I/O devices
Reliability The reliability and quality of data transfer into D2000 system is one of the most important functional features. We pay a great attention to support the communication protocols and standards. We take heed to maximum reliability and debugging of data transfers by means of communication tests in an industrial applications environment.
- Serial asynchronous data transfer
- via physical media according to the standards RS232, RS485, RS422, TTY, M-Bus, wireless transfers, telephone modems, GSM/GPRS/3G.
- transfer types request/response, token-passing (e.g. ProfiBus Profibus standard).
- Serial synchronous data transfer
- for example CAN bus, DeviceNet, HDLC, and others.
- Communication standards
- for example COM/DCOM OPC, OPC UA, DDE, Echelon LonTalk, DLMS.
- for example the series Advantech Data Acquisition Card.
- Network standards
- technologies TCP/IP.
- Data exchange using shared files