RFE communication protocol
Supported device types and versions
Communication line configuration
- Communication line category: FILE I/O.
- An input file is a file generated by X-ray analyzer, which contains the chemical composition of raw materials.
- Archive directory is a directory which contains the input files. The files are moved there under new name after analyzing by this protocol.
Communication station configuration
- Communication protocol: RFE
- Station address is a name of raw material (measuring method).
I/O tag configuration
I/O tags: AI, DI, TxtI
The address of I/O tag is the name of oxide.
The value of I/O tag is a percentage of oxide in the raw material.
The error handling (when analyzing the input file) can be done when you configure a special station with the special I/O tags. The protocol can provide the detail information about error with the help of these points.
The value of I/O is TxtI:
- Station address - RFE_ERRORS
- I/O tag addresses:
- FILE_TIME_ERROR - date of input file is out of range. The range is set on the current time ± 12 hours.
- UNKNOWN_MATERIAL - any station address does not respond to the loaded measuring method (the value is formed by the names of unknown method separated by semicolon).
- UNKNOWN_OXID - any I/O tag address does not respond to the loaded oxide (the value is formed by the names of unknown oxides separated by semicolon).
Changes and modifications
- Ver. 1.1 – February 8, 2000 – Document creation